Below you will find your homework and other class information. Check in daily to make sure you have all the information you need.
- Enjoy your last week at Holy Trinity! You will be missed.
- June 3 - Edgar Allan Poe Webquest
King Lear question packets
Reading Computer Lab Assignments
Posted below will be each assignment we complete in the computer lab. I will add to this section each new computer lab assignment and will leave these posted all year. IF YOU ARE ABSENT, YOU ARE STILL RESPONSIBLE FOR THE WORK. Know what you miss when you are out of school.
- March 28 - Beginning of Shakespeare project
- Watched video on Shakespeare, typed up our notes, and research additional websites.
- If absent, talk to Mr. Wiley or Mrs. Sulentor about seeing the video. Notes will be VERY important when we start work on Friday
- April 4 - Globe Theatre Websites
- Explore the following interactive websites about the Globe Theatre.
- Check out Shakespeare's theatre as best as we can without going to London. What was the theatre like? What was the experience like for the different members of the audience? Take notes on the theatre and the people who visited it.
- May 2 - Shakespeare Project
- Today we will begin to work on our Shakespeare project. There is more information on Mrs. Sulentor's website.